When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1880'S Original Hunter Arms Bicycle Catalog- F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Rare early Hunter Arms bicycle catalog from somewhere in the 1880s I believe. Was found in the estate where Schwinn Catalog #1 originated.
Beautifully illustrated and 'story book' style.. condition over all is readable on glossy paper with original decorative string binding..
back page featuring a tandem has some water damage where front and last page had stuck together and ripped at the top edge.
Catalog is a dozen or so pages and measures 7 1/2" x 10"
I did a bit of quick research and found they were out of Fulton NY and known for arms manufacturing. SO a very cool cross-over
collectible catalog. I was unable to find a similar catalog on line and presume this one is incredibly scarce. Starting out
at 700.00 OBO insured postage included.
Price is on the 'playing it safe" side...open to offers .... can't start low and go up...etc

Feel free to chime in with any factoids pinpointing maybe an exact year of publication or other information about Hunter Bicycles.

Note: Last pic is a googled letter head image found on line.

[email protected]
or PM here

hunter.jpg

hunter2.jpg

hunter1.jpg

hunter3.jpg

images.jpeg

Last edited:
Back