When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1898-99 COLUMBIA Model 51 Ladies 24" tall frame chainless bevel geared shaft drive bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$3000
Payment Terms
I can take a deposit and make a payment schedule with you as I do on all my bikes and parts.
Zipcode

mike cates

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1898-99 Columbia Model 51 Ladies Shaft Drive. 24” frame (taller than then normal). Plunger front tire brake that needs rubber shoe (easily made). Wooden black painted wheels are done with new stainless steel spokes. Correct porcupine hubs. Original pedals. Some parts are already nickle plated. Have the seat which goes with this sale but have to locate it. Will need frame and fork painted. Brown stuff on frame is something that spilled on it over the years as frame was sandblasted and in primer when it became stored away.

There may be some other parts missing or multiples shown in photos that don't go with this bike so ask questions as I had someone else (not a bike person) lay out these parts and take the photos.

This would be a good project for a long legged female!

$3000 plus shipping cost. I can locate a shipper if needed and will not charge for boxing bike and taking it to the shipper.

Mike Cates, CA.

(760) 473-6201

1.jpg

5.jpg

hdlbars 1.jpg

hdlbra 2.jpg

Badge 1.jpg

badge 2.jpg

badge 3.jpg

badge 4.jpg

bearing cups lock ring 1.jpg

bearng cup and lock ring 2.jpg