When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Roadmaster Supreme - B & G pair

-
Price
Withdrawn
Zipcode
When u buy these and dont want the girls call me ..... there is song by Van Morrison “your only kng for the day..... time is slipping away” damn am I glad the queen dooted me a knight ..... I am sailing around the world tasting the fruits of life....... peaches not bannas

How about some pics of the front and back and of course inside the tank on the boys bike for $18000 and concours I think these are necessary
Thanks JIM
I agree with Jim, regarding the boys bike. Is the tank the real deal tank, Rosa metal reproduction tank or glass ? What about the tank guts, battery cage, horn Etc.

Thanks

i dont own them my boys is wheat and red reversed paint like the 3 grill that was just on
D9DB2C1B-AD9A-4719-BA92-56680404F94E.jpeg

8AC14561-64AF-43F8-A88B-B0918FEFDCFF.jpeg

the original pair i had and sold 7-8 years ago that ended upbeing parted out that now the boys tank and frame reside together again ...... i would love to have the girls back but its long been taken apart..... if u look close the tires on both and the clock on the boys maybe some of the rarest parts ever on a bike

Last edited:
Back