When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Roadmaster Supreme

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
So if getting the Speedline wasn't thrilling enough I picked up my other huge purchase at Ann Arbor--which is why I was pretty much broke before I even got there! I really got to hand it to Nate and Bruce Pence for getting this bike restored. Bob Strucel did the resto and Nate and Bruce did the final assembly. The bike won this year's Classic Bike of the Year-Best Restored and was up against an equally gorgeous '39 Zep. It looks really good next to my '37 RMS. A big thanks to Nate @npence for working with me on this one and allowing me to be the next caretaker of this fine machine-can't wait to ride it! V/r Shawn

DSC_0427 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0428 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0431 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0433 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0418 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0436 - Copy.JPG

Congratulations Shawn, your newly acquired 38 is simply stunning!

Although your ownership was of no surprise to me since we talked about it last year. I never let the cat out of the bag ;)

You have the perfect pairing of RMS's in your collection.

Well done!

Thanks Eddie. Only you and one other person knew because I promised Nate that the surprise would not be divulged before Ann Arbor. Thanks to you and the other person for the advice and sharing of info which made this a no-brainer. The bike is stunning and I'm extremely happy with it. V/r Shawn

So if getting the Speedline wasn't thrilling enough I picked up my other huge purchase at Ann Arbor--which is why I was pretty much broke before I even got there! I really got to hand it to Nate and Bruce Pence for getting this bike restored. Bob Strucel did the resto and Nate and Bruce did the final assembly. The bike won this year's Classic Bike of the Year-Best Restored and was up against an equally gorgeous '39 Zep. It looks really good next to my '37 RMS. A big thanks to Nate @npence for working with me on this one and allowing me to be the next caretaker of this fine machine-can't wait to ride it! V/r Shawn

View attachment 459748 View attachment 459749 View attachment 459750 View attachment 459751 View attachment 459752 View attachment 459753

Always an honor to be asked to judge at that event and Yep, gave that one the best Restored vote...
Very tough decision as the Zep was a knock out too!

Back