When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1950 B6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1300
Zipcode

deepsouth

Finally riding a big boys bike
Offered for sale is this 1950 Schwinn B6. Original paint is in good condition with the usual nicks you would expect on a 70 year old bike. It was polished to a high shine. Some paint checking on the front of the rack , visible in photos. Not really too bad but I felt it should be pointed out. One spot on front fender from battery damage. However, it is not rusted through, more of a surface blemish. Locking springer fork with original Schwinn key. Seat has been re-covered. No seat stamp.
Wheels are in great shape with absolutely no rust or pitting. Original set of Typhoon Cord tires. Horn and light both work. Internals of light replaced with new repo unit. The original light will come with the bike and may be brought back to life with some work. The fender braces have been replaced because the set that was on the bike when I bought it was not correct. Feel free to contact me with any questions. You can PM me or e-mail at [email protected] Shipping is available at buyers expense or I can deliver within a reasonable distance. This is a nice bike that's ready to enjoy.

Back