When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1976 Schwinn Stingray Bicentennial

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

KHicks83

On Training Wheels
Greetings from Georgia. Hi, I am a brand new member here looking to sell my 1976 Schwinn Stingray Bicentennial bike. I received this bike on Christmas day when I was 11 years old. The next summer my parents bought me a dirt bike and I never looked back. The Schwinn has very low hours on it and has always been stored inside. The bike is 100% original. You may notice the remanence of a couple of accessories. I think I had a speedometer on it and a safety flag. I am asking $1500 + actual shipping cost. It can also be picked up in GA.

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

Thank you for the welcome and feedback. It is a really nice bike but I have been considering selling it for the last few years and finally decided for sure I wanted to sell it. I want to get it in the hands of someone who enjoys these bikes. I thought I might even be able to come up with the original Bill of Sale but it was not to be found. My parents keep everything but we could not find it.

Back