When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1980 Schwinn Cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Xlobsterman

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Vintage 1980 Schwinn Cruiser with Schwinn accessory chrome tube forks. I have completely serviced this bike from the frame up, it has been cleaned, lubed, and is ready to ride. All original parts, except for the addition of the Schwinn tube forks, like new Kenda flame tires, and Schwinn Rat Trap pedals. This bike is part of my Schwinn Cruiser collection, and I am only selling it to fund another project. $550

Look at the pics for condition, and ask any questions before buying. Shipping is a flat rate of $125 that includes shipping via bikeflights.com, or shipbikes.com, and a small fee for me to safely pack the bike for shipment. No extra insurance is included in the shipping price, if you want it insured for the full purchase price, that will be an additional cost that the buyer must purchase additionally.

Last edited:
Were those tires ever available retail or did you have to pull them off a newer 2006 or so Schwinn?

Last edited:
Were those tires ever available retail or did you have pull them off a newer 2006 or so Schwinn?

The tires were on another bike I purchased, and I put them on this bike because I thought they were cool. I sold the other bike with a different set of tires on it.

Back