When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Monroe Classic Bicycle Show and Swap Meet Sunday, May 7

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
*Just a Reminder! ... April 1st, 2023 is deadline for same spot as last year 2022, after that date first to pay gets spot.
Also, Don't forget when registering application, if you are SETTING UP on Saturday May 6, 2023 there is an additional {1 time Vendor Fee} of $20.00 Per Vendor.
Set-up Time on Saturday is 9am to 7pm.

Last edited:
So I might try to come out this year, (I know i've said that before). I'm just wondering if I don't have time for the Michigan show, would I be missing out on much? Or is it basically just the same stuff from memory lane in a different spot? If I don't get to ML by thursday is it not worth it? My experience is mostly with Copake where all the good stuff is found by flash light as vendors are coming in.

So I might try to come out this year, (I know i've said that before). I'm just wondering if I don't have time for the Michigan show, would I be missing out on much? Or is it basically just the same stuff from memory lane in a different spot? If I don't get to ML by thursday is it not worth it? My experience is mostly with Copake where all the good stuff is found by flash light as vendors are coming in.
Just go! Even if you only go to Memory Lane, you wont regret it.

Weather is always the determining factor.
ML is for the serious collector & vendor. Thursday is the better day, as Friday you won't get many vendors unloading just to repack, because vendors that are going to Monroe, Mi can set-up Saturday 9-7 for Sunday's Show & Swap. There are alot of vendors that don't go to ML that just attend Monroe, as some ML vendors don't attend Monroe. As catfish said, Just Go!

The best thing they did when they were in AA was eliminate the mini bikes riding around and generally being a nuisance. Hopefully re adding them won't be an issue. As far as the flea market goes; it's beginning to sound like a large garage sale with a bike shoe swap attached. Guess we'll see how it goes. Monroe was much better venue than Washtenaw fairgrounds.

The best thing they did when they were in AA was eliminate the mini bikes riding around and generally being a nuisance. Hopefully re adding them won't be an issue. As far as the flea market goes; it's beginning to sound like a large garage sale with a bike shoe swap attached. Guess we'll see how it goes. Monroe was much better venue than Washtenaw fairgrounds.
In my show packet it said no motorized riding will be allowed

Last edited:
I'm a little concerned about the flea market thing as well. I was told that they will be seperated. We'll see but if its mingled this will be my last time at Monroe.

The kind of natural concern is that when you get a management change and start seeing changes to the scope, the worry is that eventually the newly added stuff takes over and the original portion of the show withers. We had that happen with one of the local annual fairs. We had a traditional agricultural fair that gradually got crowded out by fantasy/medieval cosplay and carnival games which started out as an add-on but eventually took over.

For traditional agriculture fair people (I'm in that camp), it was a tough thing to see happen. I will admit though it was funny when one cosplayer's lizard broke loose and ran into the tent where the lady cosplayers were all changing. There was a lot of screaming and yelling for help all at once in there.

Feels great to know this show is in good hands!

IMG_5760.JPG

Back