When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70’s? Raleigh Nottingham England women’s SPORTS 3 speed bike with Brooks seat - needs a tire $250

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
250 OBO
Payment Terms
Cash preferred, PayPal/Venmo considered
Zipcode

kpivot

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Asking $475 OBO
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (715)750-8797
Pickup in Fredericksburg, VA but possibly willing to ship if you make arrangements/pay… local pickup greatly preferred
Cash if local pickup. PayPal or Venmo would be considered alternately.

IMG_3126.jpeg

IMG_3127.jpeg

IMG_3128.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

IMG_3130.jpeg

IMG_3131.jpeg

IMG_3132.jpeg

IMG_3133.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

Needs a front tire? Or tire and wheel? You can get an exact year of the bike by getting the manufacture date on the rear Sturmey Archer hub.

If it were complete it would make a great campus cruiser. Asking price is a little optimistic from my experience. These are very nice and durable bikes, but usually need a full tune up to get reliably back on the road.

I agree Andrew——except that even if complete and tuned up the asking price is optimistic.

I agree Andrew——except that even if complete and tuned up the asking price is optimistic.
Bikes aren’t my bread and butter, feel free to make me an offer

If it were complete it would make a great campus cruiser. Asking price is a little optimistic from my experience. These are very nice and durable bikes, but usually need a full tune up to get reliably back on the road.

I'm 3000 miles away and I will rebuild bikes like this as bike mechanic practice when I find them in a dumpster or on the street-new grease, adjust all the bearings, lube the cables, adjust the brakes and shifters it's all fiddly work. And if it has been sitting in a garage for 20+ years it probably needs new tires and tubes which are expensive at retail. After all that is done I'd put it up on craigslist for 50.00 and hope it goes away and tell the new owner to get new tires ASAP. A well built kind of funky old bike that probably won't get stolen. Not a real money maker for a picker, unfortunately. A 2 second web search didn't turn up a bike co-op near Fredericksburg, who would probably take it as is. Bike Co-Ops are the obsessed bicycle people- support them in any way possible! You might be able to sell the seat on craigslist and maybe the rack and kickstand but those are not high demand parts. Then put the rest up for free. Kinda harsh but as a campus or short distance commuter these are not high dollar bikes, which is a shame because they are sturdy, faithful and true with proper care and much better built than the bike like objects walmart sells.

I'm 3000 miles away and I will rebuild bikes like this as bike mechanic practice when I find them in a dumpster or on the street-new grease, adjust all the bearings, lube the cables, adjust the brakes and shifters it's all fiddly work. And if it has been sitting in a garage for 20+ years it probably needs new tires and tubes which are expensive at retail. After all that is done I'd put it up on craigslist for 50.00 and hope it goes away and tell the new owner to get new tires ASAP. A well built kind of funky old bike that probably won't get stolen. Not a real money maker for a picker, unfortunately. A 2 second web search didn't turn up a bike co-op near Fredericksburg, who would probably take it as is. Bike Co-Ops are the obsessed bicycle people- support them in any way possible! You might be able to sell the seat on craigslist and maybe the rack and kickstand but those are not high demand parts. Then put the rest up for free. Kinda harsh but as a campus or short distance commuter these are not high dollar bikes, which is a shame because they are sturdy, faithful and true with proper care and much better built than the bike like objects walmart sells.
Worthpoint shows a lot of these selling upwards of $350 so I thought it was worth trying to sell together before I part it out. It’s been stored properly in a dry basement for years. Like I said, willing to take reasonable offers but $50 is way less than I could part with it for.

Back