When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aerocycle WINNER! 1930s ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
Does anyone know the history of this Aerocycle? Was it won in a contest or what? Id love to know the history of this Gem and where it might be now?

Attachments

• DSC00366.JPG
    DSC00366.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 203
He appeared to be a lucky kid back then but you would be a real lucky guy (or gal) if you owned it today in that condition.

I love that photograph!

I always figured that the slacker who is just to right of him with his hands in his pockets, beat him up and stole the bike, not long after that picture was taken.

I believe I've seen that same picture before with a story attached to it. If its the same p[icture I'm thinking of then its from Chicago.......I think it was the Chicago Tribune having a promotion for their newspaper delivery boys, the one with the most new customers in a set amount of time won the bike.

I thought the picture in it's un-cropped form showed the guys in front of the shoe store and the bike is likely a US KEDS contest prize. Notice the black high tops the lucky boy is wearing.

Back