When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antique American Indian & World Tribal Items

-
Always buy antique American Indian pottery, rugs, blankets, beadwork, weapons, garments, jewelry, pipes, etc. etc.
Also purchase antique World tribal art from the Pacific Islands, Australia, Asia, and Africa.
I am always willing to look at anything even if you are not quite sure what it is or how old.

Kind thanks,
Brant
You have some wonderful things. I've just pick things up at yard sales and the like here are a few that i've gotten in the last few months. At this time i'm not in the market of selling. I think the long wool rug with the birds is Mexican?

Image 2.jpeg

Image 3.jpeg

Image 5.jpeg

Image.jpeg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

Always buy antique American Indian pottery, rugs, blankets, beadwork, weapons, garments, jewelry, pipes, etc. etc.
Also purchase antique World tribal art from the Pacific Islands, Australia, Asia, and Africa.
I am always willing to look at anything even if you are not quite sure what it is or how old.

Kind thanks,

I have an old non peace pipe Tomahawk. Its brass and wrapped in some kind of hide. Supposedly from Tx and purchased in the 80s at an antique store. Looks legit to me. Any help appreciated even if you have no interest. All I could find is brass was usually 1760-1830 but I am not sure this is thar old or anything.

Kind thanks,
Brant
Masks from Kenka

16751068848579052154934044757135.jpg

Hello,
I have been collecting similar items to some of the pictures that have been shared in this post for many years. These are some of the ones that I have found recently that I haven't found places for as of right now. Any thoughts on what they might be?

Faces 1.jpg

Faces 2.jpg

Faces 3.jpg

Back