When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antique Bicycle Photo Album- Mostly Pierce Arrow 1924

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chetou

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have a really neat photo album containing only cyclists belonging to the St. Louis Cycling Club, circa 1924. A handful of the pictured riders have a little limerick related to them with their name, but sadly most of them are lost to time. There is a hand written inscription in the front detailing who organized the book,who wrote the limericks, and who published it. There is also one photo of a member riding an Indian Motorcycle of the day. Most of the bicycles appear to be Pierce Arrow branded. I have included a random selection of pictures. There are about 75 riders pictured. Asking $200.00

Please feel free to Chad
702-321-4562
[email protected]
photo (77).jpg
photo (76).jpg
photo (75).jpg
photo (74).jpg
photo (73).jpg
photo (72).jpg
photo (71).jpg
photo (70).jpg

"...and the fact that anyone can claim to be a bicycle history expert simply by saying so!" Yep just like the guy that wrote that story! V/r Shawn

The brand reference comes from look at the head badges on a handful of the bikes and a long time collector of the marque assessment of the images.

Interesting article.I always thought they were just Pierce cycles.

wow. interesting link.

Yeah, lol, I didn't know there was such a bike but I know and have always admired the pierce arrow autos.. killer cars!

So, once I saw you post, had to google it to see. Apparently, I'm not the only one who's a Pierce Arrow Automobile enthusiast.

It seems that, people would try and associate the car with the pierce bike company for, like the car, more bucks, hence there're trying to put a stop to it, dispel the rumors. Seeing as the pierce bike badges have an arrow piercing the brand,, no doubt, that's a tough nut to crack.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back