When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Appraisal anyone?

-
Cool a*s bike dig the flask on the bags, tanks worth bucks, lots of desirable parts it’s a rat yes, define valid answer? You can’t appraise that bike, no comps, it’s a custom, $1000-$1200 wether someone will pay that ??? Part out the tank 🤣😆 to me I need that green tank

Cool a*s bike dig the flask on the bags, tanks worth bucks, lots of desirable parts it’s a rat yes, define valid answer? You can’t appraise that bike, no comps, it’s a custom, $1000-$1200 wether someone will pay that ??? Part out the tank 🤣😆 to me I need that green tank
If I part it out, I'll give you first shot at the tank. fair enough?

one thing for certain is you would be miles ahead losing the bars, bags and fork. those bags have more value sold alone than any value they would add to the bike. light and horn as well.

I've sold a few customs on Ebay and Etsy. I would think yours could fetch $1200 with all the goodies on it however if you remove some of them to sell separately, the appeal will probably go down. I ship my bikes by taking to a local bike shop to pack but that means the buyer will spend another $250 to ship it. When somebody falls in love with a bike, they'll figure out how to come up with the cash. lol

@Kaneskustoms Do you have a picture with someone ( or yourself ) sitting on the bike with hands on the grips ? To see the riding position as is . It's a unique custom for sure. The parts are nice . Value is subjective . If it was mine I would go with Deal or no deal......................that way if the offers don't get to what you think is acceptable ......................you can always say "No Deal" 🤓 Customs are a tough category when trying to price. 😬

Back