When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BF Goodrich question?

-

PBYO

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have had a look for the serial number on and around the BB OF my BF Goodrich project and I can’t find it, any pointers as I want to date the year?
thanks.
CAA82D0E-9CFA-47F5-BD12-B4934A411F4E.jpeg

Impressive, you were spot on.
Is there a database to scrutinise to pin down the year?
Thanks in advance.
BFF587FC-F7E2-401E-9BFB-150FEA9F858B.jpeg

Thanks for the help everyone. Are getting parts for this going to be nightmarish?
I have to land the rear fender reflector and the front fender light, I sense trouble.

Thanks for the help everyone. Are getting parts for this going to be nightmarish?
I have to land the rear fender reflector and the front fender light, I sense trouble.
Need some Schwinn grips also but all are pretty common parts, should be no problem finding that stuff, keep you eye on the for sale section here.

I've seen many things on the F train, but never a nice old Schwinn. Love that picture of that bike against the timeless tile of the subway station. Picture brings back many memories, thanks.

You have all been extremely helpful and for that my thanks. I have acquired a Schwinn approved black saddle and also black chubby grips, (not sure about the matching of originality but the spirit of the parts are close enough) and they are on their way to me now from eBay. I was more worried about the bike model specific parts, however now that I know there is a ‘Sales’ section I will keep an eye on that and cross my fingers that the fender light and reflector will turn up. Thx for the link to the serial number database it’s going to be very helpful.

Back