When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BICYCLE MIKE INTERVIEW: Stories about Collecting Bicycles - Listen Like A Radio Show

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tom B/Bike Karma Podcast

Look Ma, No Hands!
I do a show called the Bike Karma Bicycle Podcast which collects and shares all kinds of Bicycle Related Stories.

It is mostly commercial free (tried only two commercial spots on 2 out of 30 episodes); and mostly a labour of love for bikes. I try to make it like NPR, but for bicycle stories and edit and produce it...

The latest episode (Episode 31) has a segment this group would like with BICYCLE MIKE from the Dudley Swap Fame (my first Bicycle Swap Meet years ago), sharing some stories about the Schwinn Phantom he wanted and the Raleigh Robin Hood he got, running the Dudley Swap Meet, and his Hop-along Cassidy Bicycle Pair (stuff of folklore).

Please give it a try on your way to a swap, or while you wrench in the garage.

You can listen here for free (don't need to sign up or anything) Link to Listen Bike Karma Bicycle Podcast

Or you can google BIKE KARMA and listen to it anywhere you like for free... youtube, spotify, stitcher, itunes... etc...

If you want to share some of your collecting or restoring stories... just email me at [email protected] (or message me through CABE). I can record over the phone, and it isn't live so no pressure.

Thanks for giving it a try
-Tom

20180708_095032.jpg

Back