When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike related Christmas ornaments

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
In ad
Zipcode
Here are a couple more pics. Also any suggestions are welcome. I’m making more designs later today. Prices are $6 each in clear or matte finish one side, $7 each for mirror, and $15 on the Silverking. Plus shipping-Gary

Sorry I wasnt fast enough for you- a PM is usually the best for a purchase of something offered. I guess I forgot to add "watch" to this thread when i bumped it. I have plenty if you are interested. You didn't have to be rude. Gary
I guess I should have PM'd, but you liked the post directly after mine, so you were indeed viewing the thread.
You can keep it, no thanks.

@Lonestar keep in mind this is a hobby for most of us and most people have full time jobs, self employed in some cases, families and everything else in life that requires our attention. These items are being offered as a nice gesture for the hobby in good fun. From Tuesday to Friday is not a long period of time. A friendly reminder goes along way. Your prerogative of course to pass but let’s keep it friendly. Happy Holidays

@Lonestar keep in mind this is a hobby for most of us and most people have full time jobs, self employed in some cases, families and everything else in life that requires our attention. These items are being offered as a nice gesture for the hobby in good fun. From Tuesday to Friday is not a long period of time. A friendly reminder goes along way. Your prerogative of course to pass but let’s keep it friendly. Happy Holidays
Agreed

Back