When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bikes and Beer

-
20190504_120506_HDR.jpg

Mike yet another hint of the bike for tomorrows ride,,on the stand,,but a Guinnes in a can ,,no wonder why the rear vender lacing looks like that:rolleyes:I am sure every last detail will be in place ,,Have Fun ,,Ride On and cant wait for the outcome and photos of the ride,,

On a roll today. Rode down to have a brew with @Vintage Paintworx View attachment 991420
Yeah, we finally got rid of the snow and are having some decent weather/still can be coolish, but took the '38 Flyte for a spin, then a rip in my '57 Met convert to a buds place about 10 miles outa town. Had a few bev's with him, and now enjoying the homestead. G/F is at a rented cabin on a lake for her 60th ( she's a Twin, and her older Sister by 5 years has the same "May the 4th be with you" Bday) Bday. I'm batching it...right on!! I find most women ( all due respect) have a Bday "week" so Heather and I have already celebrated some/will more on her return. I can crank up my jukebox tonight, maybe even an electric guitar!! I can, and do anyway when she's home, but it's different when you are ( our Dog Woody is ok with it?) batching. Cheers to all! Bob

mess O bikes 2.JPG

Guitar  hang 1.JPG

P1010039.JPG

Back