When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COBOA Folsom Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Actually Brian's flat tire was one of the high-lite features of the ride! As you know C.A.B.E. funnyman Brian Hanna (@island schwinn) best known for his hilarious/bizarre bicycle poses on these rides (precariously balanced bikes on seawalls or boulders/logs or hanging from trees) decided to kick up the action by taking his original Monarch Hextube for a little BMX action and strayed off the paved path! Within a few yards he knew something was wrong-a hissing sound coming out of both his tires! Checking his tires-they were full of goathead thorns. Everyone stopped and checked their tires-total panic. Tubes and tools seem to come out of every backpack to get Brian back on the road-many thanks to the flat tire mechanics and tube donors! too funny!View attachment 1705979
Photo courtesy/shared off Instagram C.O.B.O.A.
I still owe a couple people tubes,but can't remember who donated. I ordered enough thornproof tubes for my fleet. Hopefully, no more flats.major thanks to James Marshall for the help. Top notch guy right there.
20221004_120625.jpg

I still owe a couple people tubes,but can't remember who donated. I ordered enough thornproof tubes for my fleet. Hopefully, no more flats.major thanks to James Marshall for the help. Top notch guy right there.View attachment 1706616
Brian @island schwinn I donated a tube and tools. No worries friend. Glad we got you back on the trail rolling again.

Back