crusty patina bikes. lets see em

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 8, 2008
SoCal, United States
www.cyclonecoaster.com
I like the Hiawatha Frampton ....

Crusty Hiawatha
Nice ... not very common ...

Here is a crusty Shelby I picked up last year ... with a stainless tank - aluminum fenderset with original painted tips & pinstripes .. I would have never guessed the color which was revealed under the brake strap ... any guesses anyone ??

I love the crusty bikes - untouched - just mechanically gone through - great riders with people ALWAYS striking up conversations when you take them out ....

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
Nice ... not very common ...

Here is a crusty Shelby I picked up last year ... with a stainless tank - aluminum fenderset with original painted tips & pinstripes .. I would have never guessed the color which was revealed under the brake strap ... any guesses anyone ??

I love the crusty bikes - untouched - just mechanically gone through - great riders with people ALWAYS striking up conversations when you take them out ....

Rode this very bike at the last Shelby Invasion. Except for being a lil short for me, this is a great rider:cool:. Love the faint darts on aluminum fenders:confused:

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Dec 28, 2012
Ol' st. Lou
I love this bike....

Nice crusty riders guys! Had to take an updated pic of the Merc this morning. Wiped it down with Linseed oil recently. Still crusty, just not quite as dusty:cool:

20141023_070947_zpsrtglgclo-1.jpg
Just has that killer crusty look. Thanks for posting mike. All of these bikes are great and speak volumes. Rob.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

M & M cycle

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 9, 2013
Eagle Lake MN
Mikes rusty bikes

Hi, these are 2 of Mikes rusty riders, we both really like restored bikes and can appreciate the effort, hard work and money that go into them, but we really really love the old rusty riders, Mark & Michael

Attachments

Last edited:

Rivnut

I live for the CABE
Nov 24, 2012
Shawnee, United States
Differintiation

Me thinks that someone needs to define patina so we can separate them from the rust buckets.

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Dec 28, 2012
Ol' st. Lou
I see what you mean

Me thinks that someone needs to define patina so we can separate them from the rust buckets.
I kinda lumped these two into a group. Rusty/ patina bikes. From what I've seen so far from everyone so far I am very pleased. Rob.

frampton

Wore out three sets of tires already!
May 31, 2012
unknown
Crusty Colson

This one has been attached to my woodshed for 25+ years. Crank, wheels and headset still move. Tempted to put some tires and handlebars on it and take it for a spin.

col.JPG

col1.JPG

col2.JPG

Reactions: rustjunkie
This ad goes away when you register for an account!