When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Ride - THIS SUNDAY - June 4th 2017

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
YES - This Sunday - June 4th 2017 - is the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Ride - Weather should be outstanding this Sunday with temps around 75 degrees with sunny skies forecast for the day -

Last weekend while I was attending the Long Beach Vets Stadium bicycle & motorcycle swapmeet - I had a few people ask me what was the bicycle theme for the June ride - well not every month has a theme - so my default response to them was "Schwinn" - which there is always a bunch of every month - just ride your favorite rider

Cyclone Coaster July 3 2016 ride 1.jpg

NEXT MONTH - the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride will be the 2017 SHELBY INVASION ride - so everyone will have a month to dial in your favorite Shelby bicycle & show everyone what Shelby is all about

1938 Shelby Wheat & Red Airflo 12.jpg

CYCLONE COASTER will be in the 2017 City of Lake Forest 4th of July Parade once more - July 4th is on a Tuesday this year - the Parade starts @ 10am & it goes until noon - Staging is around 9am to 9:30am in front of El Toro High School - Arrive early to decorate & take this event in - This is a great hometown parade with local residents lining the streets cheering everyone one on as they pass by - CYCLONE COASTER invites everyone to join us for these events -

WEBtheCYCLONECOASTERParadeJULY4th2016.jpg

Patriotic ladies 4th of July 2016.jpg

Never been in a parade you say ?? - Well this might be the year for you to join in the parade magic & fun - I will find out the CYCLONE COASTER entry number after the meeting in the next couple weeks & post it up here on the CABE - facebook & our CYCLONE COASTER Website as soon as I have the information -

PARADE REQUIREMENTS are (1) you MUST ride a vintage bicycle & (2) you MUST wear a CYCLONE COASTER t-shirt --- NO CYCLONE COASTER t-shirt - NO vintage bicycle -- NO Parade - After all the many spectators along the parade route look forward to seeing the vintage bicycles they remember as a kid ride by

Please PM me with any questions - ALL DETAILS are posted on www.cyclonecoaster.com as soon as I have them

Ride Vintage - Frank

Back