When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Day 2. Hershey 2023 Your eyes will Pop!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I understand, at $50,000 it is a big decision.
I found this Tuesday at the local flea at 630 am

DSCN0486.JPG

No, unfortunately, videos clog up the works.
But keep posting those photos!
I’m loving that Evans!
Hopefully, so will your wife.
Always better to ask forgiveness, but hey, I’ve been married twice, so don’t take my advise.
Once bitten, twice shy. Married once, 29 years, 2 kids ( relatively amicable split 50/50). G/F 8 years live together. Why get married? Draw up papers to nix common law and homestead rights and what's your's is your's, hers is hers.

First miss of Hershey in 23 years, wish I were there.
I was there 3 times in about a 10 year period back in mid 80's-90's haven't been back, but it's on my bucket list. I met up with the late and Great Larry Busch and Harvey Tromblay, Thad Pinnix, and a few other cool characters. I bought my 1941 Elgin Twin Bar 4 star Deluxe there. Still have the bike. I also bought the repro Columbia RX-5 off Larry when they 1st came out at Hershey! 1987ish.... A friend of a friend pulled this poster out of a bar in LA shortly after for me, still got that too, sold the bike.

P1010111.JPG

tb 2.JPG

Did you get the Sears motorcycle deal done Mike? I would love to see that when I come back to Hershey.
We are still in talks. The org. engine was a single vertical cylinder engine. It now has a rebuilt Excelsior twin cylinder. For the asking price I feel it's still a good deal since it runs and rides. We have the Evans cycle now on display in the big room.

A young guy bought the Propeller bike shown up above for his Museum in the midwest. He may have paid $5K for it. I walked up when the deal was getting finished.

We are going after the Sears motorcycle. I found the guy's name and phone number. The Evans is now safe and sound at the Farm.

View attachment 1917077

View attachment 1917078
Hi Mike,
Do you have interest in this engine? My friend in Elizabethtown has it. Maybe we could put it in a partial trade towards the Evans your wife bought you at Hershey? It is a focal point for any collection. He would deliver it to you. Please let me know.

Screen Shot 2023-12-06 at 6.08.48 PM.png

Back