When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you hold stuff on your rear rack?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here's a few more. I try not to carry much . Sometimes I'll put a box on just for a different look on the bike . These two boxes don't hold much , but I like how they change the look of these particular bikes. 🤓 Ride Safe !!

DSCF0991.JPG

DSCF0994.JPG

DSCF1004.JPG

DSCF0875.JPG

DSCF0871.JPG

DSCF1556.JPG

DSCF1558.JPG

DSCF1565.JPG

DSCF1567.JPG

Last edited:
Here's a few more. I try not to carry much . Sometimes I'll put a box on just for a different look on the bike . These two boxes don't hold much , but I like how they change the look of these particular bikes. 🤓 Ride Safe !!

View attachment 1686674

View attachment 1686675

View attachment 1686676

View attachment 1686677

View attachment 1686678

View attachment 1686679

View attachment 1686681

View attachment 1686682

View attachment 1686683

View attachment 1686684
They both look rad! I think the Schwinn with the smaller box and leather belt is more to my liking. I won't be carrying much either. Maybe a bottle of water and snacks.Thanks for the inspiration.
Ian

These were originally ski straps but they have evolved. I use them for my skis as well as anything else. I keep some in my truck as well as in my daypack. They have started catering to the bike packing crowd so they have rack specific straps now.

These were originally ski straps but they have evolved. I use them for my skis as well as anything else. I keep some in my truck as well as in my daypack. They have started catering to the bike packing crowd so they have rack specific straps now.

Are they made with polyurethane? It doesn't say in the sales ad, but it looks like it.

Reactions: ian

Cool. I'll definitely be looking closer to these.

Back