When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Kool Kitten

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Andy Dee

Finally riding a big boys bike
Found this at a yard sale. Any info as far as age and rarity is appreciated. Looks to be all original. Cheater Slick on back and 16" rim on front. Rides very nicely. Value?

15594928125711405856551524825344.jpg

15594928458267701594825774839851.jpg

15594928667824351343616581507060.jpg

Cool score. I like that spring on the front end. Guessing they added it to fill that space between the fork bottom and brake mount.

Nice find there! The parts on the bike are very clean. The Kool Kitten with that logo is an early version I believe. I bet that would be a $350-450 bike to the right collector. The Kool Kitten seems to be the most popular girls muscle bike out there right now, a few nice bikes have been floating around the internet lately.

However, like all girls bikes it seems, the parts on that would be worth way more than the whole bike. The front wheel is the same as the boys Huffy Slingshot, the fork also, and those two parts alone might bring $150 each or more. The seat looks great too, and the guard has value.

I would keep it together because it is a great little bike, but if you sell it, hopefully it stays together and isn't robbed for parts.

Back