When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info On Rebuilding Morrow Hub

-
Well I took the wheels off my 37. The nd rear hub was NOS. the drum in. Frontt I laced myself years ago. It was offset 3/8 The back had drag Never could ride the bike. And were laced up to Murray (M.O.) hoops.Real shiny rims tho. Took it out on ride yesterday / OG wheelset drum and morrow. No chrome tho. Runs nice + quiet

IMG_20191025_115623.jpg

Hello have a nice day I wish to have a copy of the morrow hubs thanks
[email protected]
Hey did you ever get this PDF via email ? I'm wondering what pg 79 says. My hub has too much play in the pedaling and braking and the pedals are rotating when i walk the bike. @fordmike65 had mentioned that his locked up on a ride. Although this sounds and may be serious hopefully loosening the adjuster cones can fix this like the manual describes on pg 80. (which sounds simple)

Page 79 has fairly-general stuff, like making sure the tire does not rub against the frame; and that the tube & tire stay on the rim.

Back