When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your black bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yes it is in really, really good shape +++Cond.

And NOO OR PRETEND BE AN EXPERTO BUT I BELIEVE THIS BOKE IS A NEW LUXURY LINER...ON (1954) BUT STILL BALLONS...

AND I BELIEVE IS LIKE THAT OR, COMING FROM::: THE FACTORY 🏭...WHAT ARE YOU MR..OILIT.!!! THINK...🤔🤔🤔

ANY HELPS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...THANKS.!!!
OSCAR.

Yes it is in really, really good shape +++Cond.

And NOO OR PRETEND BE AN EXPERTO BUT I BELIEVE THIS BOKE IS A NEW LUXURY LINER...ON (1954) BUT STILL BALLONS...

AND I BELIEVE IS LIKE THAT OR, COMING FROM::: THE FACTORY 🏭...WHAT ARE YOU MR..OILIT.!!! THINK...🤔🤔🤔

ANY HELPS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...THANKS.!!!
OSCAR.
That looks correct to me. They were advertising some bikes with the 26 x 1.75 tires in 1954, but the frames and fenders were still sized for balloon tires. Amf's middleweights didn't come out until some time in 1955.

That looks correct to me. They were advertising some bikes with the 26 x 1.75 tires in 1954, but the frames and fenders were still sized for balloon tires. Amf's middleweights didn't come out until some time in 1955.
@ MR...Oilit:

Thanks.! For. The information 👌 Sir.!!

Image_20230212_0031.jpg

Back