When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Muscle bike update.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

49deluxe

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Just a quick update on this fun project muscle bike I’ve been putting together. Found this bike on offer up it rough shape. Spent some time chasing the missing parts. Finally hooked up the 3 speed shifter, brake cable and added the chrome springer. All for fun and completely in a completely different style than my other builds.
D48D477E-374F-4D15-8A7E-42BCF564E9A1.jpeg
61934F98-71E0-4A84-BD2D-849F512911C1.png

Just a quick update on this fun project muscle bike I’ve been putting together. Found this bike on offer up it rough shape. Spent some time chasing the missing parts. Finally hooked up the 3 speed shifter, brake cable and added the chrome springer. All for fun and completely in a completely different style than my other builds.
View attachment 1709804View attachment 1709805
Nice looking Murray Woldcat.. I have a couple of these myself and had one when I was a kid that was two tone black and burnt orange with a 3 foot sissy bar.. That was one of the COOOLEST bikes I've ever owned... RideOn...

Back