When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Fender roller.. dents and dings be gone!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
I love this tool!! These were made by a bicycle guy in stockton California. There are a few people with these tools out there, be it original rollers to some home made versions. Here is how mine looks and how it works. NO different than english wheels and pretty basic so long as the metal has not been stretched it'll level dents and dings smooth as if they were never there. Also if the metal is clean and if heavy pitting isn't an issue, its like power steering on a cadillac...smooth all the way. So beware when you're out looking for candidate fenders to save. Remember dirty...rust ridden parts will need lots of cleaning before they get worked on otherwise you risk pressing debri, grains of sand/rock right into the metal which will create bulges on the top surface. If pitting is real bad it may not be worth the effort unless they are hard to find fenders then where theres a will theres way. ok so check out the before and after pics i have posted here on a rear 1950s panther fender i worked on. I can fix dents and dings on most fenders ...they can't all be saved but ill give it my best shot with creased areas it can be a real challenge as this tool has limitations but anything else in between is fair game. $5.00 per 15 minutes of labor. Im located in the San Francisco area. [email protected] if you have any questions, to say hello, or to get honest answers to potential fender repair. I dont weld.....yet.... but i have a few good men that can take care of that locally. keep biking till the pedals fall off.

Last edited:
fender rolled

panther fender before and after

Attachments

• DSC06542.JPG
    DSC06542.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 733
  • DSC06502.JPG
    DSC06502.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC06545.JPG
    DSC06545.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 261
before and after

schwinn 1950s panther fender rolled

Attachments

• DSC06544.JPG
    DSC06544.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC06503.JPG
    DSC06503.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 203
makes all the difference ....

When those fenders are rolled it makes all the difference

Attachments

• DSC06699.JPG
    DSC06699.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 190
That's really neat, gonna have to find one of those someday and an English wheel. Those fenders came out perfect keep it up who knows there may be some other members in need of this service!

hello fender roller

i am building my owne i think it will work about like yours could u send me a picture of yours please id like to see if it is like mine chucksoldbikes [email protected] some one had one on here a while back and i coppied it and am making mine like that

Back