When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Westfield Columbia bicycle help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for the update Adrian. It's all making more sense now . Bike manufacturing ,and Timelines are SOOOOOOOO Confusing . All the parts switching ,delays , using up old stock........Multiple brands/Names from the same Maker...........ALL OF IT..................I gotta tip my hat to EVERYONE who has spent the time to do this kind of research. it must have been exhausting ! Heck..................I'm exhausted just thinking about doin' that. ;)
Me too!! Great job every one. Thanks. Razin.

My "Barn find " bike is not even in the same class as yours . I came to the determination that, at some point (In the Barn) the bike fell over on it's side...............................THEN.....................a roof leak developed...................and dripped directly onto the Center of the bike.........so it rusts out in a circular pattern. IT WAS ROUGH ! but I dig it. It's a 1950 Monark Silver King Super Deluxe These were the 1st pictures I saw of it . o_O

View attachment 983908

View attachment 983909
Really neat bike Curtis. Do you still have this bike? Really cool patina. Thanks for sharing. Razin.

You can find drop stands. Their not cheap. ALSO , yes , different sizes and styles. Search for one that is specific to Westfield/Columbia . Others may work . You will also need the clip. All clips do not fit all stands....................so get the two together if you can. Measure your bike ahead of your search ( Hole behind the "Ears " at rear dropout ) to farthest point back on rear fender . this should get you in the ballpark for "length" Not sure if your should be braced or not. Maybe someone here has one you can see for the style , and measurements. Be patient you will find one. ;) Almost forgot.............What diameter lenze do you need....................I have some spares layin' around . :rolleyes:
Hey Curtis, just picked up a really nice 65 Schwinn Fiesta girls bike with the "S" logo head lite on the fender that needs a lens. I think the lens is around 3/4"in diameter. Thanks. Razin.

Lol nope no key... I asked the guy (which was a consignor), any chance you have the key for that lock? He was like... "I didnt even know it was there" Haha.
Then he told me the guy that found the bike, cleans out barns for a living, and the bike came from the original owners grandson. It had been sitting in the family's barn for however many years.
I'll have to check my local Ace and see if they have those bulbs
There could be a spare key inside the handlebars--worth a look

Get an led bulb for that headlight should be able to find a Chinese one on Ebay that's where I got mine super bright and batteries last a long time .
It will make it a more usable headlight .

Back