When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old bike locks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jrassett

Look Ma, No Hands!
Just had to put these up, found them at a yard sale. First is a Rollfast, not sure about the second. can anyone tell me how old they are? They work great, still have the keys

Attachments

• J C HIggins and Shelby 002.JPG
    J C HIggins and Shelby 002.JPG
    361.8 KB · Views: 143
  • J C HIggins and Shelby 001.JPG
    J C HIggins and Shelby 001.JPG
    365.1 KB · Views: 158
I love locks of all kinds, don't know much about them but no matter! The red one looks a bit older then the Rollfast lock , that's all I know. Here is a picture of my favorite bike lock.

Attachments

• eatons 002.jpg
    eatons 002.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 124
Just the one side pops open to release the chain but to lock it you pull back on the non opening side and it snaps back in place. I think I was told by someone on CABE that its a German bike lock.

Just had to put these up, found them at a yard sale. First is a Rollfast, not sure about the second. can anyone tell me how old they are? They work great, still have the keys

I'm jealous! I like how it says "bike lock" :)

dumb question but would these have been used with a chain or locked through the bike itself (like through the tire and fork)?

They were made to put around the fork and spokes but you could hook a chain up to them if you wanted to. That type of lock was made for a long time, I'm not sure how old yours are.

SPACER BAR
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................Maybe this vote could be retracted >>>

spacer bar

Deleted Post ... very sorry .. didn't sink in that my pics are not era-appropriate for 1933-1965.

.....patric

=========================
=========================

Last edited:
Back