Old School Motorized Bikes/Scooters

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

bricycle

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Nov 18, 2009
Chicago area west
Lets start a thread of old school homemade motorized bikes/scooters, no engines after 1970 if you can help it. Yours or anyones... Popular Science/Mechanix or your own brew. ;)

Goldenrod

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Mar 14, 2016
Schaumburg
Sorry, I didn't see HOMEMADE in the instructions. The Moto Scoot with the finger has a nonstandard engine. The Sportsman with the girls was a dealer display bike and never used.

Last edited:
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

trustrust

Look Ma, No Hands!
Aug 11, 2019
Boston MA
53 or so Shelby and I had a 53 or so Briggs on the shelf.... Had it running but need to refine a better shaft, bearings etc through the pedal hanger and play with gearing as it only went about 4 MPH lol.... Was up in the woods in NY and engine and seat on it were toast...
Used a old sissy bar pad for seat... I like how they used a rear leaf to suspend seat...
I like the old home made ones..

IMG_9370.jpg

Goldenrod

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Mar 14, 2016
Schaumburg
She says that it is her motorbike and a young strong woman is always right. The big babe (wife) is not professionally connected to the red light. I carry handcuffs with me. Honda XR 80 in a 1930s Service Cycle frame.

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_4397.JPG
This is a 36-37 mixed Simplex with a XR 80cc Honda engine four speed. Primitive brake so it is a real exciting and fun death machine.

Reactions: bricycle
This ad goes away when you register for an account!