When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It is not a vintage 26" BMX Cruiser, but I recently obtained one of the Perry Kramer signature edition 27.5" BMX Cruisers new in the box. It is old school style, with new school technology!

I will post some pics when I get the bike next week.

View attachment 1650634
Yeah those are kool.good riders.no need to be vintage in this thread.any kool bmx cruiser fits the bill.

A73C45A1-908C-4145-8DDC-0CD85344FFEC.jpeg

Never Ever would we have rolled with a Chain Guard back in the Day, but I’m not exactly soaring off a BONZAI jump @ 57 years young

Yeah those are kool.good riders.no need to be vintage in this thread.any kool bmx cruiser fits the bill.

When I worked at the shop back in the day, I built myself a custom 24" SE Floval Flyer that I raced at the old Ascot BMX track in Gardena, Calif. When I saw this bike, it totally reminded me of the bike I built for myself in the early 80's.

Last edited:
When I worked at the shop back in the day, I built myself a custom 24" SE Floval Flyer that I raced at the old Ascot BMX track in Gardena, Calif. When I saw this bike, it totally reminded me of the bike I built for myself in the early 80's.
It’s a Home Depot now, was right next ascot raceway, Site of Evel Knievel’s first televised jump on ABC’s “Wide world of Sports”, Sprint cars, TT racing & Motocross racing

I’m pretty sure I’m running two pair of 24” SE landing gear on 26”er’s from back then, near zero tire clearance? 🦞?

1FBD4BD1-8B75-4798-BCD6-160247B2364C.jpeg
7F317725-1871-4081-BCC6-6BE8A0BD3F28.jpeg
464A23EA-3C43-4B8C-8F3E-9191C43ECE53.jpeg

#1 modern 26” LG recently purchased, #2 from back in the day W/175’s barely squeakin by, #3 old ones again with a shaved 195, the 26’s measure about 16” center of axle to race, old ones more like 15” ? Just curious ? Alway though they were 26” even when I was shaving a tire (DUH) until recently 🙂 🦞

Back