When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Preswap special!!....prewar 1940 schwinn Dx

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
IMG_3229.JPG
IMG_3653.JPG
IMG_3655.JPG
IMG_3656.JPG
IMG_3657.JPG
IMG_3658.JPG
IMG_3659.JPG
well.... I'm going to give the cabe collectors first bite on her then I' m going to take it to the Washington pullyup swap on march 17.....It is in my opinion the Nicest completely original prewar non tank dx in a rare maroon color your gonna find. No spay oil on this paint! it's shinny and beautiful. Light is original and very solid..seat is nice and org. The Pedals are blackouts and org...Has been Tuned up and rides great no problems. Only problem is Needs a new kick stand the one on it is worn out. I will include one that can be used to repair it...also Could use some upgrades on the Crome and red /white tires to suit your taste.possibly straighten out the rear fender a little. It's never had a rear rack.. This Is a original no tank no rack bike and should stay that way as it was made to be... It just wouldn't look any other way...she will be up for sale one week only then it's gonna go to the swap. I love this bike but how many can I ride and wood rim bikes peak my interests so based on the amazing condition it's gonna be 1000 shipped.

Back