When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Road Tripping Across America!

-
Going to the Memory Lane and Ann Arbor are like a vacation for me. This year I had the luxury of taking a road from New Mexico to Pennsylvania before the big events start. It was three hard days of driving in high wind and rain through: New Mexico, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, and then PA. I was able to see some fantastic collections, meet new friends, and purchase some sweet bicycle treasures. My trip was made more enjoyable by music provided by @RUDY CONTRATTI and @Oldbikes, many thanks!

I will try to post some images of the smalls if I can get a chance.

View attachment 983819

View attachment 983820View attachment 983822View attachment 983824View attachment 983825View attachment 983823
View attachment 983826
View attachment 983827
You're living the dream Brant! See you in a few days. V/r Shawn

A "Quad-Stay" Eagle: I will create a separate thread for it, trying to figure out the date.

==========================

No Rubber Biscuit.
No Wish Sandwich.

Just Stacked Slabs of Real Steel ......

I'm Fortunate To Be An American.

IMG_3471 stacked slabs o' steel.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!
Brant, by the looks of that van, I can just about hear the Jerry Reed, banjo truckin music.
Doin what they said, can’t be done!
And that quad stay Eagle! OMG!
I’m sure the seller was cryin when he saw your taillights round the corner.
Keep up the travelog.
I’ll be looking forward to the next installment.

@hoofhearted , I found two head badges this time around, the Buffalo Cycle Co badge truly speaks to the spirit of America. Here also are some of the other bits I bought traveling down the road.
IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3512.jpg

Thomas badged, Springfield, Ohio kid's bike, I would love to find a set of wood rim wheels for this little jem!

IMG_3422.JPG

A pair of grips for a California friend.

IMG_3421.jpg

1942 Dallas badge on the girl's CWC:

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

Last edited:
Back