When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Road Tripping Across America!

-
Brant, you need a bigger ride. why don't you buy and old school bus, paint it psychedelic colors, call it furthur 2. you would then have enough room for dozens of bikes, and any and all cabe friends to travel the country in your search for bicycles and spiritual enlightenment. of course taking lsd would be optional......Google furthur bus or merry pranksters for you that have no idea what I'm talking about.

Brant, you need a bigger ride. why don't you buy and old school bus, paint it psychedelic colors, call it furthur 2. you would then have enough room for dozens of bikes, and any and all cabe friends to travel the country in your search for bicycles and spiritual enlightenment. of course taking lsd would be optional......Google furthur bus or merry pranksters for you that have no idea what I'm talking about.

It be fun to travel in the Terrapin Trailways bus Jim; it is owned by a guy who lives outside of Albuquerque. Occasionally I like to visit it. You are right, we could make a proper road trip with a merry gang of Cabers!
IMG_7819.jpg

IMG_7821.jpg

IMG_7813.jpg

Last edited:
It be fun to travel in the Terrapin Trailways bus Jim; it is owned by a guy who lives outside of Albuquerque. Occasionally I like to visit it. You are right, we could make a proper road trip with a merry gang of Cabers!
View attachment 984300
View attachment 984301
View attachment 984302

Niiice bus! I remember being on it when it was parked in the woods at the Chief Hosa Campground up the hill from Red Rocks, in Morrison, Co., in ‘85...what a magical night that was! [emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Brant,,,and like the way Garcia sings it on set 2 song 1 ,South Fallburg NY,1982,,"And Im gonna live the Life I live,,,And I m Live the life I love""ROADRUNNER''' You got some good feelers out there ,as you travel down those Super Slabs,,, anyway perhaps some of us ole Psychedelic bike folk knew four simple things,, April 19 was Bicycle Day,thanks to Albert Hofman 1943,April 20,,or 4 20,,is Pot Day,which started here in Nor Cal two towns over from ours ,,in the mid 70s,you know ;;sit around,wait til 4 20 and fire up a hooter,,,April21 Easter Sunday,,where me and my Pops bought up the Gifts at Mass this AM,,then on April 22 is Earth Day,where most of us that care about Our Planet,,might pick up some trash ,,Plant Trees,like we will do tomorrow,with the local school kids,or maybe bike or walk to work.
Now Brant,, you keep that Sprinter in between those ditches ,,now hea,safe travels ,be in touch,

Rudy

Last edited:
Back