When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spaceliner.... what is this guy on???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The guy must be smoking something. I also was interested in buying one but for some reason lately sellers on Ebay have gotten very greedy. In a way I don't blame them. Ebay is charging them 18% on each sale. Well, I picked this one up at a garage sale. For about 1% of what that guy wants for his. It is only missing two decals, and a reflector. Sorry I don't intend on selling it any time soon. It will be my beater bike.

IMG_20130525_180452_zps59700e08.gif

At least he should hand deliver the bike for that ridiculous price.
Where do these people get there prices and values from.
I mean that bike shippment must be $2300 as I assume that is why it is out of this stratisphere.

He is the reply I sent him....hope he responds (had to give him my email to process the reply)

Not sure why you have an outradgeous over the top price for this bike. Even if this was a complete (with chainguard, chainring spinner, kickback 2spd rear hub...a deluxe model), full retail is $300-$400.
Unless you are expecting freight charges of $2300 to the states, you are out of your mind.
Re list for the reasonable proffit price of $350 and it might sell.
Do you homework bud....

Jd, I hear ya. I just got off the Schwinn forums and made a post about some nut who thought a rusty, incomplete '68 Apple Krate could be worth $5,000. if given the right amount of love! Outrageous. This guy with the Spaceliner wants to raise the price by trying to sell this one wayyy high. I guess he feels if he can sell it for that price, other people will follow and raise their prices. What he and many other people forget to think about is, is that if they help raise prices on bikes and parts, they will have to pay those inflated prices, too, sooner or later. I can't stand people like this that raise prices( or try to) for the rest of us Joes out there who don't have deep pockets. Those with deep pockets are too willing to pay higher prices, because they don't want to wait for a bargain! They raise prices for us, too!

I'm gonna buy one of these. I want to buy the top model. Will I pay $400. for a good-great condition one? Just love those tanklight bikes!

Back