When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teens Davis Victor frame original paint-

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bud poe

I live for the CABE
Bought this 10+ years ago now I’d like to put it together. I gently cleaned the frame with soap and water, but what would really make it pop? Should I do an OA bath? I’ve never messed with that. Would like to possibly make it a rider or at least a decent presenting bike. Will be looking for lots of parts. Any feedback, guesses at year, etc welcome, thanks in advance
B4D441EA-C97D-4C36-A29C-89CC656F5BBD.jpeg

713E165C-8322-4DD5-8FB0-7ADA62DD4DC7.jpeg

13E37068-A827-4CEE-A82E-D6E2E18ECDF4.jpeg

92782A4D-9457-48AE-9895-2C886D405FE2.jpeg

A29DA0B1-EB08-4F71-8248-1942344B89F3.jpeg

Ok so what do you guys think about cleaning/polishing the badge? Should I remove and carfully detail it? I don’t want to damage that emerald inlay…. Also I need some box bars if anyone has any????

Love the bike Bud, my first thought would be leave the badge on when doing the oa bath but I've never used that process before so I'd get other opinions. The paint scheme is awesome, my 1917 Excelsior has same. I have box bars if you are interested though not sure what the dimensions the bars should be on your bike.
Cliff

Back