When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tricycle found

-

Pondo

Finally riding a big boys bike
I was down at the family property last weekend and came across my brother’s old tricycle and thought some of you might enjoy seeing it. I didn’t even realize it was still hanging around. Most of our old childhood bikes that we had stored down there have long since been stolen including my 80s vintage Redline BMX from my high school days.

This trike is a Sears from the late 60s or early 70s. I really like the patina. It’s a nice contrast to my memories of it when we were little enough to ride it. Usually either one on the front and one on the back or both of us trying to ram each other on our trikes. You can tell how mild the weather is in Cali as this thing has spent most of it’s life outside and is still functional. Enjoy and good memories to all!

I remember putting on the STP sticker and spoke covers when I was little.

It’s fully adjustable!

I wish my old red trike was still around. It was older, probably from the 50s and had a really great style. I’ll ask if anyone still has any pics of these from back in the day. For now Jon’s bike is going to find a place in my garage where it can be appreciated with the rest of my junk.

Back