When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turlock, California swap meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The 2023 Turlock Swap is just couple weeks away. Always good to run into CABE members, so we'll see you there! As mentioned it's one of THE biggest swaps in Nor Cal. It's been an annual Modesto A's Ford Club event since the mid 60's. Lots of antique, classic cars, automotive vintage items, farm equipment, rusty gold, etc., including plenty of vintage bikes and parts to be found.
Here's a link to the swap meet map Click Here

I'm also attaching a screenshot of the marked up swap meet map with the space locations of CABE members on this thread. @Jon Olson @whizzer1 @Tim the Skid

2023 Turlock Swap Map.png

Mary and I will be there pulling my 40's Mercury wagon around. I'll try to stop by everyone's booth's. Tim is always easy to find and tons of great times to be had there at his booth. See you guys soon.
We're looking forward to seeing you both, and Rudy, Gary, Eddie and the rest of our California friends. Hope Brian is feeling well enough to attend.

The 2023 Turlock Swap is just couple weeks away. Always good to run into CABE members, so we'll see you there! As mentioned it's one of THE biggest swaps in Nor Cal. It's been an annual Modesto A's Ford Club event since the mid 60's. Lots of antique, classic cars, automotive vintage items, farm equipment, rusty gold, etc., including plenty of vintage bikes and parts to be found.
Here's a link to the swap meet map Click Here

I'm also attaching a screenshot of the marked up swap meet map with the space locations of CABE members on this thread. @Jon Olson @whizzer1 @Tim the Skid

View attachment 1767919
Don't forget Jeff the Skid in HB-15! 😎

Back