When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Wanted: Functional CWC 26 inch rim, immediately postwar (Roadmaster, etc.)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cbustapeck

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm looking for a 26" rim for my 1949 Roadmaster Luxury Liner, though it's my understanding that it was used on several other models and years - I'm not sure as to the specifics.

Here's the profile in question. Note the slight indentation.
9FE73396-EEFE-4F8A-A04C-71881A4FEF37.jpeg

I'm not looking for anything fancy - some rust is fine, and might even be preferable, so long as it is straight. It needs to be plated, rather than painted. It's also worth noting that this rim is in the process of being polished, so one that is already polished will work well.

Bonus points if you can also sell me a pair of bottom bracket bearings and a correct seat post bolt.

Thanks,
Christopher

I have this one with a front hub. The chrome looks like it will clean up fairly easily. There is some rust on the inside of the rim. I would sell complete or would be happy to cut out the hub and sell just the rim.

Back