When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Pair of rims for 1935 Colson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have a set of Colson triple steps , with Colson hourglass front hub , in Pittsburgh. Shipping wheels is usually a deal breaker
Thank you! I will keep you in mind - I do want to get them as close to accurate as possible. So I'll see if something a hair closer turns up. Cheers!

Man that is one crusty Colson. It may be more work than you think if the frame is rusted through. Someone left it abandoned outside and....well, two more years outside and it may have disappeared completely....before you start into it, check the frame carefully to see if it is save-able.
You're right there! I like it in the rusted state and not going to expect miracles, downhills, rock-hopping, etc. There are some spots on the frame that are divots, but not many. It's actually pretty darn solid. I can always mount it on a wall, but I thought it would be fun to try.

these might work better for your project ,good a time as any to learn to build a wheel set!!
1708991466102.png

Correct rims would be the triple steps Tech shows above. I'm with SKPC on this one though. I'd check the frame for structural integrity before investing too much time or money here.
I hear you - it's a rusty frame for sure that may be beyond help. I'm just going to tinker with it and see what happens!

I have a set of Colson triple steps , with Colson hourglass front hub , in Pittsburgh. Shipping wheels is usually a deal breaker
Well they sound perfect - I'm in Syracuse, NY though. I think it's a 5 1/2 hr drive or so. What do you reckon for price? Feel free to message if you like. Thanks!

Back