When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your coolest bicycle? In your opinion.

-
I don't have any real cool vintage bikes yet. My favorite in my collection is probably my Schwinn Varsity that I refurbished, but that is mostly do to sentimental reasons as it was originally a childhood gift from my parents. It is one of the nicer looking bikes I have turned out.
2.JPG

Probably my favorite one to ride is also a Schwinn, A beat up Schwinn Le Tour (This one requires the least effort to peddle in my collection, and is a nice smooth ride. I like it for longer trips). I'm still a beginner in this hobby, and enjoy seeing all the wonderful bikes posted in these forums.

The bike that has received the most compliments, and questions from others out on the trails is the Higgins in my avatar, Its a rat type of build from a collection of various parts.

Last edited:
My coolest bicycle in my opinion, that's a tough call because I've acquired several lately that are pretty cool. But I have to go with the '37 Viking. Since this pic was taken I've added a sure spin and a horn lite.
20170218_181225-jpg.jpg

I've got a few that are pretty good contenders for the honor, but I'd have to say this one is the coolest. I'm the third CABE member to own this bike that I know of. Purchased from Aaron Thomas, who purchased it from Scott Mc. I'd appreciate any more info on any previous owners.

View attachment 180585

View attachment 180585

That bike came from JR Planck in Cortland, NY.

Back