WTB: Morrow hub driver

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

jpromo

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 26, 2011
Plymouth, Michigan
I should have one of these laying around but alas, I do not. With or without a sprocket is fine. If it has the sprocket, little wear would be preferred. The one in my hub is severely sharktoothed. Got the lock ring off, but despite my best efforts, the might of god will not remove the sprocket for replacement. Thanks! I'll purchase outright or I have other small parts for trade if you need anything odd.

dougfisk

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jun 24, 2008
under a rock
I should have one of these laying around but alas, I do not. With or without a sprocket is fine...
I have bought these from Memory Lane for a very reasonable price (that I don't remember...)

jpromo

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 26, 2011
Plymouth, Michigan
I have bought these from Memory Lane for a very reasonable price (that I don't remember...)
Yeah, I'll be there at the end of the month for the swap and there will surely be parts like that from patrons or the shop. But I figure somebody has one laying around they'll let go for a few bucks so I can get the durn Colson off my stand.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!