When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 Very Early Monark Silver King Boy's or Girls Aluminum Fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wheeler/Dealer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for a 1934 very early Monark Silver King Boy's Fork in excellent condition. The earliest one has an additional aluminum front spear cast onto the fork legs starting at the upper top portion and then continuing downward. It is pictured on the 4th back page (1934 page} of the Monark Silver King Book sold on the Cabe. Also, need a pair(s) of the spring eyelets that hold the skirt guard strings onto the rear fender. Lastly a nice pair of straight up steel truss rods to fit the fork for same bike. PM me if you can help. T.Y.

Last edited:
Fork and truss rod will clean up nice, Part of stem is stuck in the tube $230 shipped or $310 with stem removed and threads chased
IMG_5627.jpeg

IMG_5628.jpeg

IMG_5629.jpeg

IMG_5630.jpeg

Fork and truss rod will clean up nice, Part of stem is stuck in the tube $230 shipped or $310 with stem removed and threads chased
View attachment 1917698

View attachment 1917699

View attachment 1917700

View attachment 1917701
Thanks for the response to my wanted post. The fork I am looking for is like the one on John Atkinson's very early '34 boys bike. It has the step (for lack of a better word) cast on the top down from the head tube. If you have one of them with a 10" pipe tube, let me know.

Thanks for the response to my wanted post. The fork I am looking for is like the one on John Atkinson's very early '34 boys bike. It has the step (for lack of a better word) cast on the top down from the head tube. If you have one of them with a 10" pipe tube, let me know.

I decided to take the fork & truss rods, etc. for the $230 shipped. Just verify that the fork tube is 10" long & how to get you paid. Thanks!

Looking for a 1934 very early Monark Silver King Boy's Fork in excellent condition. The earliest one has an additional aluminum front spear cast onto the fork legs starting at the upper top portion and then continuing downward. It is pictured on the 4th back page (1934 page} of the Monark Silver King Book sold on the Cabe. Also, need a pair(s) of the spring eyelets that hold the skirt guard strings onto the rear fender. Lastly a nice pair of straight up steel truss rods to fit the fork for same bike. PM me if you can help. T.Y.
IMG_3202.jpeg

IMG_3200.jpeg

IMG_3199.jpeg

IMG_3198.jpeg

Back