When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Stingray Deluxe Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Crisis averted. Started putting the headset back together and felt some resistance. Bigger wrench right?! Finally got my senses about me and took things apart. A piece of thread broke loose and started chewing the rest up. The funny thing is I had put this together and took it apart probably ten times during the cleaning process. I very carefully used a triangular file and a wood chisel to clean up the trailing thread. Luckily I was able to salvage things.
IMG_7097.JPG

IMG_7141.JPG

First project in a while. I've got several bikes to choose from but this one trips my trigger right now. First Stingray I've owned.View attachment 1641488
Decided to do a first wash so I wasn't continually breathing chicken crap during tear down.
View attachment 1641505
View attachment 1641506
View attachment 1641502
View attachment 1641503
View attachment 1641507
View attachment 1641508
White over spray with a few spots of white house paint. And the first issue uncovered.
View attachment 1641510
Stripped axles always seem to bring projects to a screeching hault…this is causing me frustration just looking at it😂😂😂

Back