When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1968 Schwinn Stingray Runabout - Stik, S2, Whitewalls - LOOK!

-
Price
Zipcode

indycycling

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Up for grabs is a very nice original ED May, 1968 Schwinn Stingray Runabout. This is the one to have if you are going to own one!

One year only optional Stik Shift, wide S2 rear rim and matched S2 Slik whitewall tire to match the front S7 Superior whitewall. These are date coded "UV**" or 2nd Quarter '68, original tires to the bike! Has the short fender as well - this is all you want on your Campus Green Runabout.

Bike has been completely torn down to bare frame. Every part was cleaned, lubed and detailed. Original paint has beautiful shine after compound and polish. Original guard screen is beautiful as are the other decals and scripts. Being '68 and original, this bike has it's share of battle scars that tell the story - scrapes, some chrome pitting, and overall patina that really present well. To the best of my knowledge, the bike is original other than my adding a new chain.

I'm open to reasonable offers close to my asking price. Recent sales on these as equipped are all north of $2K. Message me if interested.

Private message me with any questions or to arrange payment, pick up or shipping, which I will do on your dime. I accept PayPal and if using goods, add 3%, thanks.

Last edited:
I figured it out man, as soon as I start typing it disappeared but there is an arrow that brings them back. I have Samsung keyboard so it is a little different from a normal Android keyboard.
I actually found them at the top of the message box here but when I push on them they will not open.
I am using my alternative emogicombo.
😺👍

I figured it out man, as soon as I start typing it disappeared but there is an arrow that brings them back. I have Samsung keyboard so it is a little different from a normal Android keyboard.
I actually found them at the top of the message box here but when I push on them they will not open.
I am using my alternative emogicombo.
😺👍
How about continuing this elsewhere has nothing to do with my listing thanks

Back