When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found 2 skiptooth chain links

-

Notagamerguy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I received this bike without a chain and the one spare chain i have is too short by 2 sections. Just seeing if anyone is willing to sell me 2 links befor i buy a new chain.

Side note if anyone happens to have one green grip they are willing to sell me that wouldn't hurt either

20201107_104555.jpg

20201107_121858.jpg

20201107_121903.jpg

Looks to me like you could probably fix it with one link and another master? I can provide those, or two links if necessary. Is the green grip you need Schwinn? Never mind, I just saw your other post about the grip.

I just need a short and a long piece i have the masterlink already its connected with the twist tie

I must be losing it because it looks to me like you would put a long link on the master link you have and connect it to the other end with another master link.

Are you not able to knock out the pins of skiptooth chains like modern ones? But yes you could do a master link then a long link

You can try that, but the second master link would make it easier. I can send you an extra link, a master and a connected short and long link so you would have a couple options.

Reactions: ian
Back