2019 Fall Memory Lane Swap is October 24-26

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

New Mexico Brant

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 6, 2016
Santa Fe, New Mexico
www.BrantMackley.com
This is what I have been posting and sending via social media, emails and etc. Pass it around! Tim
c162e4b34c9e73ae5aaff177e90891d0.jpg
d75a854c29e1c5f7a22bd8d77f1f9550.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Does anyone know where the swap is going to be held on the grounds in relationship to the RV sites? Are the RV sites far removed from the Swap or part of it? I am asking because for the Spring the idea of renting an RV has crossed a few of our minds but we don't want to be at an entirely different part of the event grounds. It seems there are many RV rentals available in the area. Here is one rental website: https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-search?delivery=true&q=Toledo, OH

Foxclassics

Finally riding a big boys bike
Sep 7, 2015
Fairborn, OH, USA
Has everyone called Lisa to see how this is going to be setup?

b 17 fan

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Jul 13, 2014
Is the swap being held inside / under the roof shown in the picture or out in the parking lot?

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
Does anyone know where the swap is going to be held on the grounds in relationship to the RV sites? Are the RV sites far removed from the Swap or part of it? I am asking because for the Spring the idea of renting an RV has crossed a few of our minds but we don't want to be at an entirely different part of the event grounds. It seems there are many RV rentals available in the area. Here is one rental website: https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-search?delivery=true&q=Toledo, OH
Brant make sure your RV has an awning so when it rains I have a place to keep dry! V/r Shawn

bikeman76

Jun 7, 2010
Arlington Hts, IL
I've been told by the RV park owner that the swap will be outside on the large blacktop area.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Foxclassics

Sep 7, 2015
Fairborn, OH, USA
Any overflow setup will be in a grassy area

Reactions: Maskadeo

GeorgeK54

Feb 6, 2018
Columbus, OH, USA
Driving a thousand miles round trip in a day for a couple of bikes? Flying across the country to ride bikes? Spending more on the collection than your house is worth? What's normal?
very true, I thought these events were held on weekends, just asking. I'll be there!

JOEL

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 22, 2006
Birmingham, United States
WANTED: Need RUSTY TOASTY UNUSABLE headlights like this one. Look through your scrap bins and bring them to me at memory lane. All you gots.

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 1.20.49 PM.png

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
WANTED: Need RUSTY TOASTY UNUSABLE headlights like this one. Look through your scrap bins and bring them to me at memory lane. All you gots.

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 1.20.49 PM.png
What is the make of the light Joel? Switch on top? V/r Shawn

JOEL

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 22, 2006
Birmingham, United States
Make is not important. ANY LIGHTS OF THIS STYLE, round, square, generator, battery, whatever. JUNK ONLY. Free or very cheap. A bucketfull will get you lunch or a beer... I'll take older ones too.

jungleterry

I live for the CABE
Nov 19, 2014
Ashtabula, United States
That's perfect , like the black top idea . If the weather is nice and on the black I may bring my pride and joy and may sell if someone makes a nice offer . One of those not really wanting to sell deals but would love to show him off now that I got him all dialed in . Such a cool bike . See you all Thursday Terry and Tammy
IMG_7443.JPG

IMG_7444.JPG

IMG_7446.PNG

This ad goes away when you register for an account!