When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Fall Memory Lane Swap is October 24-26

-
This is what I have been posting and sending via social media, emails and etc. Pass it around! Tim View attachment 1070888View attachment 1070889

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where the swap is going to be held on the grounds in relationship to the RV sites? Are the RV sites far removed from the Swap or part of it? I am asking because for the Spring the idea of renting an RV has crossed a few of our minds but we don't want to be at an entirely different part of the event grounds. It seems there are many RV rentals available in the area. Here is one rental website: https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-search?delivery=true&q=Toledo, OH

Has everyone called Lisa to see how this is going to be setup?

Is the swap being held inside / under the roof shown in the picture or out in the parking lot?

Does anyone know where the swap is going to be held on the grounds in relationship to the RV sites? Are the RV sites far removed from the Swap or part of it? I am asking because for the Spring the idea of renting an RV has crossed a few of our minds but we don't want to be at an entirely different part of the event grounds. It seems there are many RV rentals available in the area. Here is one rental website: https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-search?delivery=true&q=Toledo, OH

Brant make sure your RV has an awning so when it rains I have a place to keep dry! V/r Shawn

I've been told by the RV park owner that the swap will be outside on the large blacktop area.

Here's a picture of the setup area and the contact information if you want to camp RV, etc. If you show up before Thursday make sure you get with Lisa or Jerry before you setup.
37b880a7a3128210b7990ba511911bf4.jpg
b2fae499c5ba8a432d8f09da38ff398c.jpg

Back