When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd Annual New Georgia Bike Swap Sunday March 12, 2023

-
Just under a month to go folks. I've started selling swap spaces to people that aren't on the CABE so if you're on the fence...

Unknown.jpeg

May be a bit early for "whatcha bringing" posts but feel free to get it started! Looking forward to it!

Hint:
behind the scenes, word is that a number of collectors are bringing the bikes they have been saving for Memory Lane to this meet in Georgia, first !! In other words, buyers lucky enough to make it to the New Georgia Bike Swap are going to get first crack at some top shelf bikes and parts. Don’t miss this one. Better yet, send Josh 20 bucks, and lock in your space now !
Just a word to the wise . .

I actually have more bikes than I can comfortably store so mostly looking for parts. Anything high end or mid level from the 70s and 80s , Italy or Japan.

IMG_7260.jpg

Got my Swap flyers in the mail and heading out old school style to paper the town... Hitting bike shops, Prop rental companies, community spaces on bike paths, etc. Under a month to go so time to make your plans!

Here's a list of Caber's who have booked spaces... Looking at this lineup you know there's gonna be some quality bikes and parts up for grabs!

@onecatahula
@Freqman1
@auto1cycle2
@koolbikes
@badbob
@Sprockets
@phantom
@dasberger
@edsiajb
@PfishB
@JOEL
@TRM
@Flat Tire

I've also booked spots to local folks who aren't on the CABE so now is the time!

Back