When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 sets of NOS Wald stem expander bolts, lugs, and binder bolts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$57 per set
Payment Terms
PayPal family and friends is preferred
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here are three sets of NOS Wald stem expander bolts, lugs, and binder bolts. All pieces are NOS from long-defunct shop inventory and not reproduction. Bolts are cad plated with semi-domed heads. The expander bolts vary in size with bolt A being a 6" No. 41A and B & C measuring at 5 3/4". All three binder bolts are 1 1/8" No. 39. The lugs are all bare steel with the faintest hint of approaching rust. Again, these are new old stock and have never been in use. Catalog image and part numbers are for reference but likely earlier than items for sale.

[SOLD] Set A is a 6" No. 41 A expander bolt with a bare steel lug and a 1 1/8" No. 39 hexagonal head binder bolt. $57 shipped in the US.

Set B is a 5 3/4" expander bolt with a bare steel lug and a 1 1/8" No. 39 hexagonal head binder bolt. $57 shipped in the US.

Set C is a 5 3/4" expander bolt with a bare steel lug and a 1 1/8" No. 39 hexagonal head binder bolt. $57 shipped in the US.

When replying, please provide the letter(s) associated with your selection(s). Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Last edited:
Back